Saturday, November 28, 2009

Research: Photoshop Technique #3

I think I might have messed up by not blogging on Thursday? It was Thanksgiving... Anyways, I briefly discussed the possibility of making panoramas in my last meeting with Tom. If I shot from the middle of my living room while turning around, I could get the full living room, dining room, and part of my kitchen, which I could then fill with a million of myself and Henry. We will see. I am not sure if I would make the panoramas by physically piecing them together (which would probably make more sense, given the nature of my project), or by putting them together in Photoshop. Just in case I decide to go with the latter, I looked up a tutorial in hopes of making up for the missed post. I'm sure Mathew Farris could tell me how to do this better, but YouTube will just have to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment