Saturday, November 21, 2009

Artist: Ana Laura Perez

I found Ana Laura Perez's work this week. Her website wasn't working for me, but you can try it out here. From what I was able to find on her blog, I gathered that she is a fashion/design student in Argentina. Her work that interested me is posted below, and consists of drawing, painting, and collage. The three images below remind me so much of a mother and child that I just had to post about them. I was unable to find anywhere on her blog that she speaks of these images and their meaning, but to me they just feel like the beautiful side of motherhood, childhood, or both. I think they are very pretty, which is a trend I'm noticing among a lot of the work I am posting on my artist entries. I think that must be a response to the feeling that I have about my work and life lacking beauty right now. But anyway, a few of my favorites are posted below. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment