Thursday, May 6, 2010

Video Self Critique - Spring Midterm

Whew, almost forgot about this post! Better late than never, I hope.

In watching my critique video from this semester, I noticed that I still seem small and defensive standing next to my work. However, I did notice some positive changes as well. I feel better about the work I'm creating this semester (I've even been excited most of the time), and I think it shows. I appeared to be a lot happier about taking suggestions and hearing what everyone had to say about my collages this time, and some of my nervous habits (oh the lip biting!) subsided a little bit.

Again, I found the critique video to be very helpful for working on my speaking skills and shyness. Having the video also proved to be a useful tool for retaining all of the information I was given during critique this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment